Copy Secrets Ive Used to Generate $914,328 in Freelance Writing Revenues Over
the Past Two Years
We have recently completed the most major overhaul of The Masters Program in its 12-year history.
- Weve added dozens of brand-new secrets and selling techniques that are proving to work in todays fast-changing e-commerce and direct-response marketplace
- Weve reorganized the flow and sections so its easier to follow and easier to find a high-level technique when you need it.
- Weve put the entire program online so there are no big books or binders to lug around CDs to store and you can access it on your computer, wherever you are, whenever you need it
- Weve added an entire section on advanced secrets for writing great web copy secrets weve been quietly gathering over the years while working with some of the greatest web writers and most successful e-commerce companies on the planet
- Weve added lots of audio and video presentations to make the learning easier and more fun and to drive home key points in a much more powerful way
- Weve added a new section were very excited about called The Copywriting Masters where we introduce you to over a dozen of our industrys superstars past and present and tell you the impact they had on our industry and what specifically you can learn from their work.
- And a whole lot more
Ill tell you more about some of the specific resources weve added to the new and improved Masters v3.0 in a moment
Insights From the Greatest Minds in Copywriting
Remember, The Masters Program is not a collection of theories and ideas of one copywriter no matter how successful
Its an anthology of the very best market-tested and proven copywriting ideas from some of the best copywriters in the world past and present
People like Mike Palmer, whos written countless multimillion-dollar sales promotions for the financial newsletter industry including one promotion thats going to ultimately be responsible for over $1 billion in sales!
People like Bill Bonner, whos turned his very deep and profound writing and marketing knowledge into a nearly half-billion dollar per year information publishing and marketing firm
Mark Ford, whos knowledge of good writing has helped him launched dozens of multimillion-dollar businesses helped to sell more than $10 billion in goods and services through the mail and helped make him a millionaire sixty times over in the process.
And these are just a few of the experts.
In just a minute
Ill tell you about the latest industry superstar to contribute his transformational secrets to our Masters Program including details on the hottest trend in direct-response marketing today. (In fact, Im willing to predict that the secrets hell share with you on this topic alone could double your income this year and for many years to come!)
My point is
Having The Masters Program is like having these folks and the dozens of all-time great copywriters from every era theyve studied and emulated from over the years right by your side feeding you all the crucial secrets that can take your copy, and your career, to the very highest level.
And with The Masters Program v3.0 weve raised the bar even higher.
Let me tell you a little about it and some of the master-level secrets youll be learning as you work your way through this fun and exciting program.
First, weve divided The Masters Program into six distinct Modules so its easier to follow:
Module One covers Writing Concepts. The interesting thing here is that a lot of people new to the program assume a Masters Program on writing is about writing more sophisticated copy.
In fact, the entire purpose of this section is to simplify your writing and having you communicate to your reader one idea at a time in short sentences in a calm and conversational tone.
One of the most important concepts youll master early on is Mark Fords Rule of One the idea I told you about earlier that every successful promotion has at its core one single and strong idea. (Ordinary copywriters tend to write about many things, which only waters down copy so it becomes far less effective )
Thats just one of seven powerful Masters techniques youll learn about effective writing in the first Module
Module Two covers the Principles and Structure of Selling and how you incorporate high-level selling skills into written copy and video presentations.
For example, over the years, weve studied all the great mail promotions and all the great Internet promotions. All of them, without fail, adhere to the principles of The Four-Legged Stool the four things every successful promotion needs to have working, always. If one of those legs is missing the package becomes far less stable. Take two of those legs away and your sales letter cannot possibly stand.
I know Master Copywriters who still have each of the elements of the four legs of the stool taped to their computer screen so theyre always mindful of this idea when theyre writing. In this section of The Masters Program, we delve deep into this core Masters secret with audio, video, and via the written word. If youre going to be an A Level copywriter, you must understand this concept.
Its one of six very important ideas on selling that all Master Copywriters know.
Module Three is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak. Its called Crafting Great Sales Letters and its jam-packed with high-level secrets for writing the most compelling copy possible. One is the secret of the Core Complex, an advanced technique for reaching your prospects on a much deeper emotional level.
When you can do that when you can talk to your reader about what he or she really wants outside of the realm of fear and greed youre able to establish a relationship with your reader built on trust and mutual respect. Your credibility soars. The perceived value of what youre offering goes through the roof. And in the end, the likelihood of a sale is as much as 10 times greater.
Module Three is where youll learn seven very powerful Masters secrets for engaging your reader like no average copywriter can.
Module Four is what every copywriter needs to know these days: Advanced Online Copywriting.
Heres a little secret: Most companies marketing online out there even some of the biggest havent a clue what theyre doing. Theyre flying by the seat of their pants learning as they go. When you know the secrets to writing online copy that sells the world will beat a proverbial path to your doorstep. And thats what this section focuses on entirely.
You see, AWAI has had the very good fortune of working very closely with Agora Publishing over the years a company that has spent the last 10 years (and many millions of dollars) unlocking the secrets to successful online direct-response marketing everything from books to travel, to newsletters to consumer goods. And weve not only been watching them every step of the way, many of us have been involved in the process.
Everything weve learned, we share in this new version of The Masters Program. All these high-level secrets from tips to writing a successful online sales letter to techniques for getting sales emails open to optimizing the performance of your home page to writing copy that overcomes short attention spans.
Plus, this is the module where well share our Masters lesson about writing Video Sales Letters.
Video Sales Letters, as you may know, are the hottest thing in online marketing. They can double and triple the response of traditional sales letters. That makes your client happy but of course it can also double and triple the royalties youre paid as well!
Ive seen the power of these videos first hand working with my main client Agora Inc. Back-end promotions that once would bring in $1 million now can generated $2 million and $3 million in sales. And for the copywriter, its just a matter of following a proven Video Sales Letter formula and making sure your client uses some of the production techniques that have been proven to work.
Master Copywriter Clayton Makepeace is one of dozens of Master Copywriters enjoying huge success with Video Sales Letters. He revealed his 17-step plan for producing successful videos for AWAI members at last years Bootcamp.
The presentation was so successful and so well received by everyone, we decided to build a high-level Masters Program lesson around it. In a moment, Ill tell you a little more about this, our latest addition to all the power-packed secrets youll find in our new Masters v3.0.
With this material in hand, youll not only have everything you need to become an expert in Video Sales Letters, youll have an entirely new marketing tool you can offer your clients one that can add (literally) hundreds of thousands of dollars to his bottom line and your own income in added fees and royalties, year after year!
Module Five will educate and inspire you. Its called simply The Copywriting Masters, where youll learn about copywriting pioneers and how they changed advertising forever plus the contemporary masters of copywriting and how you can learn from them.
People like David Ogilvy who created The Man in the Hathaway Shirt campaign, which some would argue is still inspiring copywriters today as the forerunner to Dos Equis beers Worlds Most Interesting Man commercials Gene Schwartz who was a master of the down and dirty direct-mail genre and was the first to truly understand the relationship between the product, the prospect, and you, the copywriter Dan Kennedy, who is not only a Master Copywriter, but also an expert at self-promotion and getting and managing clients plus 19 others who have all left indelible marks on our industry.
Knowing them and their work will not only give you a good history and perspective of the industry youll also learn about the specific skills theyre known for, so you can inject a little classic mastery into every promotion you write.
This is a wonderful addition to the Masters v3.0 thats sure to impact your writing in so many positive ways.
Module Six wraps things up with Masters secrets on Focus and Inspiration. Its all about keeping that drive to succeed alive in you at all times and overcoming the inevitable roadblocks that come our way. Like erasing self-doubt and a surefire solution to writers block I can vouch for personally. Its as easy as opening up a blank Word document and writing anything that comes to mind. It works for me every time!
But its not all about the mental side of great copywriting. Youll learn master-level tips for dealing with clients, building up your copywriting business, increasing your daily productivity, and finding a winning tone, style, and voice to your writing that your clients (and readers) will love.
- Youll learn the secret of Just Three Things a surefire technique for opening your prospects mind to the message you want to give him
- The Blockbuster Formula the shortest path to the most effective copy on earth
- Youll become a master of the Big Idea and learn the Mike Palmer formula for anchoring your sales letter with a strong one each and every time
- You know The Golden Thread as AWAIs e-letter for copywriters. But did you know it also refers to a very advanced Masters secret that ensures your prospect never loses sight of why hes reading your sales message and why he should stick with you from beginning to end?
- Youll learn how Master Copywriters develop a Market Mindset that lets us spot new sales and promotion ideas during our daily lives. (Imagine ending each day with too many ideas to work on the following day!)
- Headlines and bullets theyre the meat and potatoes of any written or online promotion. After this Masters Headline Maze session, youll never write a weak, non-specific, uninteresting, boring, nothing headline again.
- Dont forget about The Secret of Indirection. This alone will transform your copy in ways no ordinary copywriter can compete.
- How about the Core Complex? Its how to know what your reader really wants and what you need to do in your copy to connect with him on that much higher level.
- Stuck for a package theme? Try these two Masters techniques for your next letter: The Common Enemy and The Big Prediction.
- Learn the secret of the Point of Maximum Anxiety how to identify whats keeping your prospect up at night and then win him over by making his worries disappear
- The secret of the Velvet Cord how to make your prospect wonder if hes good enough for your product or service (a very powerful technique used by very clever and sophisticated copywriters)
- The secret of the Barstool Test a foolproof way to test the conversational quality of your copy
- The secret of the Four Ps©: Promise, Picture, Proof, and Push a simple four-part selling strategy that will ensure your letters engaging and hitting all the right cylinders, every step of the way
- The Masters Closing Technique the three things you can do to make your offer absolutely irresistible (plus actual examples of some of the best offers and closes in the business)
- All this and more
Course preview and screenshots
AWAI – Masters Program 3.0 for Six Figure Copywriting Contains: Videos, Audios, PDF´s .