What You Get:
The Master Flow Cheat Sheet is a PDF that contains 10 different flows (aka email automations) that you can setup for your (or your clients) brand
It’s inclusive of 5 pre-purchase flows and 5 post-purchase flows that are crucial to helping Ecommerce brands maximize their email engagement and revenue.
For each of the 10 different flows, we include:
– Flow Overview
– Flow Setup (Relevant Triggers and Filters)
– Visual Setup (A real screenshot of each flow setup)
– Breakdown of every email in every flow (touchpoints, subject lines, send time/delay, and 2 to 4 email examples).
This PDF includes everything you need to understand, visualize, and execute for all the core flows.
For example, two of the flows we cover, target the following use cases:
1. Someone who started the checkout process but failed to complete the purchase.
– This would trigger an Abandoned Checkout Flow where emails are sent to shoppers who add items to their cart and go through part of the checkout process but fail to complete a purchase within a designated amount of time. Given that 7 out of 10 shopping carts get abandoned, there’s a lot of opportunity here to recover revenue.
2. Sent to customers who previously engaged with your brand, but have not interacted with you for a certain period of time.
– This would trigger a Customer Winback Flow (also known as re-engagement emails), where emails are sent to customers who made a purchase (typically 3, 6, or 12 months ago) but haven’t since. On average, it is five times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to retain existing customers and encourage repeat orders.
These are just a few examples. There are endless combinations of conditions that can trigger an email flow.
We cover 10 of the must-have flows:
– The Welcome Series for Non Buyers
– The 4 Abandoned Flows
– 2 Customer Thank You Flows
– The Winback Flow
– The VIP Flow
– The Cross-sell / Upsell Flow
The beauty about flows is that they’ll work around the clock for you so you can make money while you sleep.
In other words, you can automate messages that will help grow your business, without losing any of the personalization and relevancy needed to build strong customer loyalty.
Without at least basic versions of each of these flows up and running, you’re missing out on a relatively easily realized source of store revenue.