Course updated May 2014.
- An easier way to learn search engine optimization.
- No agonizing commitment to teaching yourself, or giving up for paid search.
- No complex material, no alleged secret tactics that no one else knows.
- Just a simple, educational course that will increase your understanding within hours.
The ClickMinded SEO training course was designed to help lay the foundation for how search engines rank websites. It’s a 2+ year project that has been taught and optimized multiple times in both New York and San Francisco.
You’ll learn why higher rankings means more traffic, what search engines are looking for when determining where to rank your site, and some of the tools and tactics I like to use to acquire more users. You’ll walk away from this training with a detailed understanding of how search engine optimization fundamentally works.
The course has been updated multiple times, and includes content on the following:
- Google’s Panda Update
- Google’s Penguin Update
- Google’s Hummingbird Update
- Google Keyword Planner
- Local SEO
- International SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Secure Search
- Schema Markup
… and more!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 66 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Fundamental comprehension of how search engines rank websites, and why higher rankings means more traffic
- An understanding of high-level theories and applying them to actual use cases through video tutorials
- An immediate action plan for getting you from an idea to a live website to ranking high as quickly as possible
What is the target audience?
- Those looking for higher rankings in search engines and more qualified traffic coming to their website
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
ClickMinded SEO Training: Learn Search Engine Optimization Contains: Videos