Attention: Small Business Owners, Sales People and Anyone Who Wants More Customers, Clients or Patients…
Just Released! Confidential Formula Provides The Step-By-Step Blueprint For Generating A Continuous Stream Of Customers, Allows You To Quickly Dominate Your Market And Turns Your Business Into A Money-Making Machine!
The Amazing Part, Of Course, Is How Quickly This All Works. Within Hours of Employing These Strategies You Could See A Boost In The Number Of QUALIFIED Leads Coming Into Your Business and Could Double The Size Of Your Business In As Little As 6 Months!
If you want to grow of your business in the quickest, most efficient way possible continue reading…
Were going to reveal a secret some copywriters dont want you to know and its this: You Can Probably Create Better Ads For Your Product or Service Than Most High Cost Copywriters And Ad Agencies
Heres why: youre much closer to your business than any copywriter could ever get. You know all your markets hot buttons and youre passionate about your product/service.
You just need a formula. A formula thats been used over and over again by most A-List copywriters, including Dan Kennedy those at GKIC.
And were not talking about creating cookie cutter copy here either.
Have you seen a movie recently? Most movies fit into specific genres: horror, comedy, drama, etc., but they all follow similar formats: the hero kills the enemy, the guy gets the girl at the end, they all live happily ever after, etc.
In other words, most movies follow proven script sequences, or formulas, which have been shown to appeal to movie-goers again and again.
But each movie has a different twist on the plot, interesting characters, and meaningful scenarios that make it different from other movies and that keeps us coming back for more – Hollywood has this down to a science!
In the same vein, we have a formula for writing marketing messages that eliminates a lot of the guesswork you have to go through, but can easily be tailored for your own market and offers.
- If youve never written and ad before, this could be an excellent introduction to writing a sales letter that could shortcut your learning curve. If youve got everything down in business except for copywriting, then this literally could be the most important message youll ever read.
- If you write ads for your business but find yourself stuck or ar “unsure” of what works, then this will show you how you can save tons of time and boost the rate at which you grow your business.
- If you hire copywriters or outside marketers, this formula is critical so you know whether or not the copywriter you hired did a good job. If you dont write your own ads (or dont plan to) then this template will help you sell your product better, not just by using sales letters, but postcards, radio, face-to-face, etc. Because most of the psychology is exactly the same.
- If you are a copywriter or do marketing for others, you can use this template as a simple checklist to make sure you have included every value-builder strategy, every price objection technique, and every headline tip you might have otherwise missed if you didnt have this resource to guide you.
Because heres the truth:
It Doesnt Matter How Much Traffic You Drive To A Website Or How Many Direct Mail Pieces You Send Out! If You Dont Have A Message That Sells The Product/Service, Then Youll Always Struggle
Most of the A-List GKIC members who earn 6 and 7-figure incomes dont send out mailers with just an order link on them. And when we promote our international events, the SuperConference and Info-SUMMIT, we dont just send out an order page and expect people to fork over thousands of dollars to attend.
Each mailing, email, or online sales letter has irresistible copy that gets the prospects attention, builds the desire for the product or service, and gets the prospect to take fast action.
Yet most marketers skimp on copywriting or dont put any effort into learning this valuable skill. They just focus on driving as much traffic as possible or testing differing offers.
Did you know that its been shown that changing just one word in a headline could increase response by up to 300%? Even changing how you introduce a letter or position price can boost your response.
Thats why the big mailing houses like Agora and Boardroom spend millions of dollars testing copy and are always trying to beat their controls or pieces of copy that have converted well for them.
And thats why people pay GKIC founder Dan Kennedy up to $100,000 for a single sales letter. Do you think Dans clients would pony up that kind of dough if copy wasnt that important?
But heres the real beauty of this template:
Once You Use This Template For Your First Sales Piece, You Can Easily Recycle The Sales Points For Emails, Video Scripts, Webinars, Postcards, Etc.
This message is going to truly be money for you because not only will it make writing sales letters easier, but you can then borrow sales points such as benefits, objections, value-builders, offers, etc. for other marketing pieces.
Just ask the 7-figure earners and GKIC founder Dan Kennedy. The real movers and shakers use multiple messages via multiple media to get sales. They dont just send out one sales letter and thats it.
So not only will this formula help you write your first sales piece, but it will help you get the sales points you need in any selling situationeither through media like postcards and direct mail or even face-to-face selling.
Because the truth is: a sales letter really is a one-on-one sales conversation between yourself and your prospect. Think of a sales letter as a little salesperson doing all the selling for you. Thats the power of copy and youll get to follow along with the Masters when you take action today and add this to your marketing arsenal:
The Power of Copy Unleashed
How To Create An Offer Your Customers, Clients and
Patients Are Powerless To Resist
The Power Of Copy consists of One DVDs, 2 CDs and a manual. The best part is that it’ll only take you about 90 minutes to go through and it will give you a HUGE unfair advantage when it comes to dominating your marketplace.
Heres why: most of your competitors are woefully bad at writing copy. More than likely, they follow what those fat-cat Madison Avenue advertising agencies do: brand advertising thatll evaporate your marketing budget.
Unless youre Coke, Microsoft, or Pepsi and have millions of dollars to plunk down on a Super Bowl ad, your best bet is to learn the art of GKIC-style direct response advertising.
And the Power of Copy could give you the ability to easily perform one of the hardest things to do for most businesspeople: convince a prospect to buy or take an action just with the power of your words:
Heres Just Some Of The Tips Youll Discover That Will Have You Generating More Sales And Traffic Than Ever Before, Within Minutes of Tearing Into This System:
- The simple 3-step process for starting your sales letter so you dont have to throw up your hands in frustration figuring out what to do next. If youve ever stared at the blinking cursor on your Word document wondering what to write next, then this is a godsend
- How to tap into what REALLY makes people buy your product or service. Most small business owners make the mistake of guessing at what their prospects want and need and dont ascertain what will REALLY make them buy
- The secret to getting that first draft done thatll save you tons of time and frustration. Most copywriters and small business owners really mess this up and this could result in sub-standard copy thatll make your customers throw that letter in the trash!
- The 1 super-simple step to take as soon as the copy is written. This takes only 5-10 minutes but could mean the difference between C+ level copy and A level copy.
- The simple 7-step formula for creating an offer thatll make your target audience salivate over your product/service. It doesnt matter if the copy was written by Dan Kennedyif prospects dont want what youre selling, youre not going to get any sales!
- The 1 quick tweak you can make with any product and service that could sky-rocket your profits. We do this with every launch here at GKIC and you can easily employ this strategy too.
- Our sales boosting 5-step golden checklist regarding bonuses. Violate these golden rules and your offer is going to fall flat and your bonuses are just going to take up space in your sales letter or ad.
- How to build up tension in your prospect so they cannot help but whip out their wallet and BUY. This is what separates the A-players from the wanna-bes.
- The secret to framing price so the prospect will see that the price is a bargain even if the product is thousands of dollars.
- The one addition you can make to your price and offer that could bolster your profits. If you aren’t doing this you’re leaving thousands of dollars on the table!
- 23 proven templates you can use to get started writing bullet points for your product or service. Bullet points create magic in your sales pieces and youll just copy and paste, add the specifics for your product, and youll be all set!
- Dave Dees Top 10 Rules for writing headlines. Follow these rules and youll be able to write headlines thatll grab your prospect by the lapels and FORCE them to read your ad.
- The easiest way to bring up objections in your copy that doesnt require deep psychological stuff. Just do this simple step and you can flip more prospects to buying from you.
- The key to getting better at writing copy so you can do it at a higher level than most experienced copywriters. It is possible if you follow this one little trick all A-Level copywriters perform.
- and a whole LOT more!
The Power Of Copy Will Work For Any Market From Dentists To Plumbers. Real Estate Agents To Retail Shop Owners.
Course preview and screenshots
Dave Dee – The Power Of Copy Unleashed Contains: Videos, Audios, PDF´s