Discover The #1 Step You Can Take Right Now To Get More Sales And Make More Money As Soon As Tomorrow Even If Youve NEVER Hired A Salesperson, Dont Know Where To Start, Or
Think Itll Be Too Much Of A Hassle.
This Cut-and-Paste System Is Truly The FASTEST Way To Close A Higher Percentage Of Sales If Youre Already Over-Worked And Your Revenue Has Plateaued.
Dear Renegade Marketer,
The majority of businesses fail the first five years. Not because of their product or service, and not because of poor accounting practices.
Its lack of sales.
The bottom line is this: the more sales you generate, the more income you produce. Yet youre probably wearing too many hats in your business to concentrate on the sales part of your business.
Thats why you need to hire a salesperson or a sales team. Because the more salespeople you have, the more sales you will generateall things being equal.
Now you may think hiring a salesperson is a hassle and youd rather do the work yourself so it gets done right or you dont have time
Hiring salespeople is the first specialization you need to hire if you want to grow your business. And were going to show you our quick and painless system for:
- Finding salespeople that doesnt require you to waste time with duds (well show you how to attract hungry salespeople thatll give you an unfair advantage over your competitors)
- Motivating salespeople so theyll want to keep working for youand you wont have to waste time micromanaging so theyll keep producing for youwhile you focus on other areas of your business
- Compensating them so theyll keep giving you sales, yet doesnt eat too much into your bottom line
So if youre a one person show and find yourself working 60-80 hour weeks because youre the sales manager, marketing director and lone sales person all-in-one, then keep reading.
And if you currently have a sales team, youll discover multiple a-ha moments thatll literally wake you up and point out the multiple mistakes youre probably making with your sales force.
If Youre Frustrated With Your Current Sales Team, Looking For New Blood In Your Sales Force, Or Are Looking To Grow Your Company, Then Keep Reading
Perhaps you love copywriting, coaching, consulting or working with patients but hate the sales part. Or you have a sales team thats constantly missing their quotas and arent raking in the sales like they used to.
Hiring a sales team is the #1 thing you can do today to get an unfair advantage in your marketplace so you can focus on what youre good at and you love doing and let everyone else do the grunt work of selling.
Sure, you can advertise to get more leads, write the next winning sales letter, create the next breakthrough product, and recruit an army of affiliates to drive traffic to your website or storefront.
But all that stuff takes time. Whereas hiring a sales person or a sales team can happen as soon as tomorrow that is, if youre using the right system.
Your sales superstars could be out in the field making sales on your behalf and doing outbound calls you hate doing while you focus on the high value $500 to $1,000 per hour tasks critical to your business.
Or they could help you take the afternoon off and spend time with your family and friends for a change. More free time, less hassle and less stress in your business. You cant beat that.
But You Cant Just Hire Any Salesperson Or Sales Team You Need To Know Where To Find Them And How To Motivate Them
Most businesses make the mistake of posting on Craigslist ads looking for salespeople and hope and pray theyll work out.
This is a true recipe for failure.
Hiring salespeople without using a proven system could lead you toward the wrong candidates that could hurt sales, erode profits, damage customer relationships, and destroy your image in the marketplace.
A sales team isnt just responsible for building your bottom line. Theyre your front line army who has the most contact with your customers.
So not only do you need to grow your sales team, but you need to grow it properly.
This is critical, because we live in uncertain times. The threat of higher and new taxes, Obamacare, and an increasing federal debt could put your business at risk even if you think things are going great right now.
You may feel like youre vulnerable because youre spreading yourself too thin. You may also realize that sales is a weakness in your business that could easily be shored up by hiring and training a competent sales team.
You may even worry that your business will never be valuable enough for you to retirewhere you could be forced to work a minimum-wage job well into your 70s instead of enjoying your Golden Years.
So if you, in honest appraisal, feel that there are weakness and vulnerabilities in your business if you feel anxious about not making enough sales in your business, then listen to what youre inner-mind is telling you.
Its telling you that you need to invest in your business by hiring a sales team to do the selling on your behalf so you can focus on the high-value tasks in your business by investing in GKICs New Program:
The Ultimate No B.S. Renegade
Guide To Putting Together A Highly
Effective Sales Team
The Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team is GKICs blueprint for attracting, motivating, and compensating a sales team.
It consists of 4 CDs where GKICs Chief Marketing Officer Dave Dee grilled GKICs Director Of Sales Nick Loise on how he hires, motivates and compensates GKICs sales force in Chicago.
The best part is we kept everything simple. Nick literally takes you by the hand and leads you through every single step from attracting salespeople to transforming them into hunters thatll make tons of sales on your behalf
whereas most books and courses will cover just one aspect such as finding and recruiting salespeoplebut never get into the meat of how to train them, nurture them, and compensate them so theyll go to bat for you every day.
In other words, when you go through The Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team and implement everything we teach, youll not only make more money, but .
Youll Transform Your Business From Just An Income Generator
Into A Saleable Asset Thats Attractive To Investors
Thats right building a stellar sales team is one step toward building an asset youd be able to sell at some point if you choose.
And, with the right system, you can get started as soon as tomorrow without spending time writing a sales letter, creating a whole new product, finding affiliates, joint venture partners, etc.
Because, if youre honest with yourself, youre probably leaving a ton of sales on the table because you have too many irons in the fire in your business to concentrate on sales
Or youre leaving the success of your business up to mediocre salespeople that barely meet their quotas and benchmarks.
Perhaps you have plenty of time to make sales but cannot seem to close a good percentage of leadssomething an experienced salesperson can remedy.
The Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team will give you certainty and confidence thanks to the 4 CD modules.
Well also give you word-for-word transcripts of these CDs and every exhibit Dave and Nick discusses on the audios including how to find people on social media, compensation plans, and lead sources.
Heres Just SOME Of What Youll
Discover When You Take Action Today:
- Where to find barracuda closers online and offlineincluding our top secret website we use to find candidates (sure beats paying a recruiter.)
- How to predict whether a salesperson is going to make the cut even before you hire him/her (this will save you tons of time and frustration.)
- The traits and appearance factors you need to look for in a salesperson (If they do this in an interview, then show them the door.)
- How to interview for top-notch sales superstars so you can load your sales force with top producers. Imagine filling your sales force with sales people who constantly exceed their annual goals and generate new business for you.
- The optimal number of salespeople you should hire so theyll stay motivated and competitive (the number will SHOCK you!)
- How to overcome sticker shock when it comes to paying your top producers (this is what keeps most businesses from experiencing more growth.)
- How to motivate your salespeople to perform even if they have bad months (nope, you dont have to buy them a Jaguar its the little things that count.)
- The #1 trick you can use to keep your salespeople producing on the sales floor (this only takes one second!)
- A daily sales ritual you need to be employing right now to rev up your sales team and ensure they keep moving deals forward (this takes place of the typical 4-hour monthly sales meeting.)
- The secret to quickly and easily training your sales people on your products and services so they can sell them for you (its not just giving your salespeople the product and expecting them to go through it )
- How to hold your salespeople accountable by tracking their production every day, week, month and year (this is how you build a true asset thatll keep producing for you again and again.)
- How to weed out the salespeople who arent cutting it (this goes deeper than just figuring out if theyre hitting their numbers or not.)
- The secret to planning sales meetings that dont require hours and hours putting together (this allows you to focus on the important stuff thatll help you build your business.)
- How to marry marketing with sales so youre always feeding qualified leads to your prospects not looky-loos.
- The secret to selling to multiple generations, and how to marry both phone and email when it comes to raking in sales.
- Underground lead sources your competitors will NEVER know thatll allow you to find the sales superstars thatll remove the worries from your business.
- How to set up the sale that separates you from your competitors and gets you closer to Yes (They could be customers for life when you employ this strategy.)
- and a whole lot more.
The best part is this:
This Sales Blueprint Can Be Cut And Pasted
Into Any Business, Whether Youre A Coach, Consultant,
Chiropractor, Or Candlestick-Maker
The old excuse, But My Business Is Different doesnt apply here. Any business can benefit from hiring a sales team.
A first class sales team can make the difference between a companys success and failure even if youre a plumber, financial advisor, or copywriter.
You can also use this blueprint for inside sales (remote sales), face-to-face sales, outgoing inquiries (cold calling) and incoming sales leads.
This training is vitally important for you now because sales is the lifeblood for your business.
Maybe youre balking at this message because youd like to keep things simple. But the truth is this: no business stays simple for long if it succeeds.
Look at McDonalds. They used to serve one hamburger, one size of fries, and one milkshake. Now theyre a huge franchise that has to deal with the FDA, FTC, and Wall Street.
Warren Buffet invests money in banking, insurance, Netjets, and jewelry stores. He needs to know a lot about these businesses before he invests. No simplicity there.
Watch Peyton Manning quarterback a game. The NFL used to consist of a handful of running and passing plays. Now there are audibles, different defenses to read, and playbooks as thick as your arm.
So if youre balking at this message because you think hiring salespeople will complicate things in your business, or if you heard from some guru that a business should be simple, then realize this:
There is no equity in simplicity. There is only equity in complexity.
If You Want To Build A Strong Business That Has Equity, Youre Going To Have To Hand Over The Sales Reins To A Sales Team
Now heres the part of the letter where I talk about how much I tossed and turned in bed when trying to determine the investment in The Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team.
Ill just say that investment in this training could be recouped in as little as 30 days (at least) if I set the price at $997 which is par for the course for GKICs other products.
Course preview and screenshots
GKIC – The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Contains: Audios, PDF´s