How To Dominate The Search Engines Like A Multi-Million Dollar Company – By GotchSeo
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to walk into a top SEO agency and see exactly how they operate?
You would see how they organize campaigns…
You would see the systems they use…
And most importantly:
You would see how the agency get results for multi-million dollar companies.
Would this make you a better SEO?
If you answered “Yes”, then keep reading because I’m going to show you how to make this a reality.
I’ve Been In Your Shoes
Hey, I’m Nathan Gotch, founder of Gotch SEO. I’m the guy that multi-million dollar companies come to when they want real results from search engine optimization.
Believe it or not, companies that claim to do SEO themselves come to me when they’re struggling to get consistent results for their clients.
Why am I telling you this?
Because it didn’t used to be this way…
Not Too Long Ago…
I was a clueless, information-overloaded, and dirt poor SEO wannabe. All I had was an embarrassing baseball blog and a dream. After struggling for months trying to get traffic to this pathetic blog, I discovered SEO. Like many other aspiring SEOs, I immersed myself in search engine optimization and learned everything I possibly could.
This left me more confused than I was before.
I would read strategies from one blog and then read another blog that said something entirely different. I would read forums where “SEOs” debated on “what works” and “what doesn’t work”.
I was more puzzled than ever and had no clue what actually works in SEO.
That is… until I had my big discovery.
I Realized I Had To Change My Mindset
What I did was simple:
1. I stopped reading SEO blogs and forums
2. I started doing my own testing and figured out what actually works
That was the turning point for me when I started having success with SEO.
Remember that pathetic baseball blog I mentioned earlier?
It went from being an embarrassment to becoming one of the highest trafficked baseball pitching blogs online.
That was achieved through testing and taking massive action.
But This Was Only the Beginning
After I had my first taste of SEO success, I was absolutely hooked.
I started creating niche site after niche site to continue testing. Oddly enough, I didn’t even care about making money at the time. I just wanted to become the best SEO I could possibly be.
After about a year, I was able to confidently say that I could improve the rankings of websites in Google and drive traffic to them.
The part I didn’t tell you was that I was improving my SEO skills while I was working a full time job I absolutely HATED.
They Laughed At Me…
…when I told them I wanted to start my own SEO agency.
I’ll never forget that day.
At the time, I was working as a Loss Prevention Manager at a store called Hermes in Beverly Hills.
Here’s how my normal day went:
Woke up at 4:30 AM.
Left my house at 5 AM to get to Beverly Hills by 6 AM.
Every single morning, I would go into Starbucks and work on my SEO until 10 AM.
At 10 AM, I began work at my day job that I despised.
Around 2 PM, I would go on what some people might call a lunch break. It was never a lunch break for me because I took my laptop back to the same Starbucks and got another hour of work in.
After my one hour lunch, I walked back to my day job and was there until 6:30 PM.
As crazy as it seems, I would then get a quick dinner and go BACK to Starbucks for another night SEO session from 7 PM – 9 PM. I stayed in Beverly Hills until 9 PM to avoid the horrible traffic.
I would get home around 10 or 10:30 PM and I would wake up the next day and do it all over again.
I did this for a year STRAIGHT.
I Was “Just Dreaming”…
When you take action and have big dreams, there are always going to be people who want to tear you down…
When I said “they laughed at me”, I was referring to the employees I worked with at my day job.
They asked me: “why do I always see you working in Starbucks?” and “what you doing on your laptop all the time”?
I told them this:
“I am going to create my own SEO agency and offer my services to businesses that need my help”.
Immediately following that statement, one of the employees I worked with said something that I’ll never forget:
“I remember when I was a 20-year old and had big dreams” (sarcastically)
What she didn’t realize was that her sarcastic comment fueled my fire.
That’s When I Packed Up
About a month later, I found myself packing my things into my car, getting into my car, and driving from California to St. Louis.
I had $0 to my name.
$21,000 of student loans.
A $17,000 car loan.
And no job on the horizon.
But I did have one thing…
My SEO knowledge.
I truly believed I could help businesses with the skills I acquired.
Within one month of being in St. Louis, I got three clients and my agency become a reality.
From $0 to Over Six Figures (In Less Than a Year)
My SEO agency went from making nothing to generating $201,425.88 of revenue in 2014. The growth of my company allowed me to hire two employees. My agency is on pace to crush 2014’s numbers. I’m not telling you this to brag. I’m telling you this because I want you to see that I’m no different than you are. I want you to see that knowledge really is power.
What Businesses Are Saying About My SEO Strategies:
“You have changed the way I look at SEO. Everything that I’ve learned from you I tested them out with my team, and they’ve been working beautifully.” – Alice from Golden Hippo Media
“Your blog and your ebook on SEO are so awesome! Best one i’ve ever read” – Daria
“Like many business owners, I was skeptical of hiring someone to do SEO and had been burned by “gurus” in the past. But let me tell you… working directly with Nathan and Gotch SEO not only exceeded my expectations, but it ACTUALLY got my clients serious results in some very competitive niches.” – Tom, AptoHQ
“Nathan. You are the best! You took my law firm website out of the Stone Ages and now it is doing great!” – John, Medler Law Firm, LLC
“Nathan delivered more than he promised! What outstanding results we achieved by teaming with Nathan and GotchSEO. I absolutely would recommend him for any size company looking for top-line results.” – Tom, Rafco Properties, LLC
SEO Knowledge = Your Biggest Asset
As you saw in my story, my SEO knowledge was the single biggest reason why I was able to leave the job I hated and finally live the life that other people thought was a “dream”.
The truth is:
If your SEO knowledge isn’t improving, then you are actually putting yourself at risk…
You Will Watch Your Money Evaporate
Since starting my SEO agency, I have spent over $100,000 testing strategies.
It makes me sick to my stomach knowing I’ve spent that much.
It would kill me to see you do the same.
That brings me to an important question:
Would you be willing to invest in something that saved you hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars?
Imagine stepping into a time capsule and coming out with the SEO knowledge that is used to grow multi-milion dollar companies.
Wouldn’t that be nice?
Before I explain what that solution is, I need to explain a few more reasons why you can’t afford to fail at SEO.
Your Boss Will Fire You
Are you already working as an in-house SEO?
But there is one ugly truth:
Simply getting hired does not guarantee your job security.
There is only one thing that guarantees your job security:
Your ability to drive results from SEO.
I’ve personally watched companies fire their in-house SEO and replace him or her with an agency like mine.
If you can’t consistently drive results, then your job is at risk.
Your Clients Will Fire You
Are you someone who already has clients paying you to do SEO?
That’s amazing, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news..
Your client retention is based on one thing:
If a company hires your agency and they aren’t seeing any improvements within six months, there is a very good chance they’ll fire you.
Did you know that it costs 4 to 5 times MORE to acquire a new customer than it is to keep one?
Retention is critical to the health of your business.
And the only way to have high retention is to have a system for driving SEO results on a consistent basis.
Introducing Gotch SEO Academy
Gotch SEO Academy is one of the most extensive courses on search engines optimization with five modules, 4-5 sections, and well over 50,000 words of epic content.
Here’s what you can expect when you join The Academy:
What You Will Find Inside –
Module One: Research & Planning
Section One: How to Create an Ideal Customer Avatar (ICA)
- · Learn why SEO pros use Ideal Customer Avatars
- · Find out exactly how to create an ICA
- · Learn why understanding your ICA is the key to a successful SEO campaign (and business)
- · See the one technique I use to make the ICA “real”
- · Get a complete worksheet for creating the perfect ICA for your campaign
Section Two: Keyword Research 101
- · Learn how to create an ideal customer avatar that helps you find prospects, build a strong connection with your audience, and drive sales on your site.
- · Find out the real reasons why your keyword research isn’t working
- · Learn why the “intent” of your keywords is critical to your SEO success
- · Get access to my single biggest keyword research secret: “Phantom” keywords
Section Three: Competitor Analysis
- · Find out how to practically steal your competitors best keywords
- · Learn what factors ACTUALLY matter when analyzing your competitors
- · Discover the “behind-the-scenes” SEO technique your competitors are using to crush you
- · Get access to the 7 most important questions to ask when analyzing your competitor’s link profile
Section Four: Benchmarking
- · Learn what metrics you should actually benchmark
- · Find out what key performance indicators you should be tracking (and those that you shouldn’t)
- · Get the cold hard truth about tracking rankings in Google
- · Learn how to set productive SEO goals (that actually drive results)
Module Two: On-Site SEO
Section One: Site Architecture
- · Learn why creating a strong site architecture is one of the most important on-site SEO strategies
- · Find out which site architecture is best for ranking websites
- · Discover how the reverse architecture works and why you should use it (it’s my personal favorite)
- · See 5 big time websites that have amazing site architectures
Section Two: Technical Optimization
- · See what technical SEO tools my agency uses for multi-million dollar companies
- · Learn the most critical technical SEO issues (that are hurting your rankings)
- · Discover what page on your site you should be paying attention to, but probably aren’t…
- · See some sneaky technical SEO tricks that can boost your rankings almost instantly
Section Three: Page Level Optimization
- · Discover the one factors 99.9% of SEOs are ignoring
- · Learn a simple on-site strategy that can boost your organic traffic overnight
- · Find out how to optimize a page so that it actually performs well in Google
Section Four: TrustRank
- · See how to use TrustRank so Google falls in love with your site
- · Learn what factors Google is looking at when trying to figure out if your site is ‘”trustworthy”
- · Discover two new factors that no one is talking about (when it comes to TrustRank)
Module Three: Content Marketing
Section One: Content Strategy
- · You will learn what content marketing is NOT
- · Learn why content marketing matters for SEO (and how to leverage it)
- · See some of the biggest lies businesses like to tell about content marketing
- · Find out how to create content goals that actually drive results
Section Two: How to Generate Content Ideas
- · Learn what content types are proven to work
- · See real life examples of successful pieces of content (in many different niches)
- · Find out how marketing agencies find million dollar content ideas on platforms you use on a daily basis
- · Have access to underground tools that practically make your content ideas for you
- · Discover content ideas that you have never thought about (even though they are right in front of your face)
Section Three: Content Planning
- · See what content publishing schedule is best for your business
- · Discover how to develop content goals that are realistic, but drive insane results
- · Learn how to evaluate your content ideas like a professional blogger
- · Get access to the best editorial calendars online
Section Four: Content Development
- · Learn how to create content like a professional journalist
- · See headline combos that have insane response rates
- · Discover how long your content actually needs to be (and how to get it to hook your readers)
- · Get real life examples of content that is absolutely dominating (and how you can replicate it)
- · See the complete framework for creating award-winning blog content that drives social shares, blog comments, and links
- · Learn copywriting psychology that will make your content irresistible
Section Five: Content Promotion
- · Learn the single biggest mistake people make when trying to promote content
- · Discover the one secret that makes your content marketing unbelievable effective (hint: it’s actually before you hit ‘Publish’)
- · See how to promote your content without looking like an annoying marketer
Module Four: Link Building Fundamentals
Section One: What is a “Good” Link?
- · See what a “good” link actually looks like
- · Discover the single biggest mistakes SEOs make when qualifying link opportunities
- · Learn why you need to stop thinking “links” and start thinking “traffic”
Section Two: Anchor Text
- · See why big brands are the perfect models for proper anchor text ratios
- · Get a glimpse into tricky anchor text techniques big brands use
- · Learn how to send loads of relevancy to your site (without using exact match anchors)
- · Find out why exact match anchors are essentially dead, but then learn why they are more powerful than ever (yes, you read that correctly)
- · See what anchor text percentages are actually working and what will continue to work forever
Section Three: Link Prospecting
- · Discover the Chrome extensions that make link prospecting 1000% easier
- · See how to use search operators so you can save time
- · Find out top SEO companies find the best link opportunities (with half the effort)
- · Learn underground link prospecting strategies that most SEO agencies don’t want you to know about
Section Four: How to Qualify Prospects
- · Learn the criteria top SEO agencies use to determine what links they should pursue
- · Discover the single best way to eliminate prospects (quickly)
- · See what tools are best to qualifying prospects and getting the best links imaginable
Section Five: Brand Building
- · See exactly what most SEOs DON’T do when trying to increase their site’s rankings
- · Learn how to make Google love your brand
- · Discover the social link wheel strategy that will send floods of trust to your website
Module Five: Link Acquisition
Section One: How to Build Relationships
- · Why if you’re not building relationships, you’re not going to be successful (in SEO & business)
- · Learn the “breaking the ice” strategies that build relationships the right way
- · See why the self-centered approach of relationship building never works
- · Discover the one word that makes your relationships stronger (almost instantly)
Section Two: Outreach Strategies (That Work)
- · See how to find anyone’s contact information
- · Learn what free tools you need to be successful with outreach
- · Discover why you don’t need fancy, expensive tools to be successful with outreach
- · Get access to the best performing outreach emails online
- · Learn when to personalize template (and when to not)
- · Why you will likely fail with outreach (and that’s okay)
Section Three: Grey Hat Link Building Strategies
- · Learn how to build a private blog network (that actually works)
- · See the “sniper” technique I use to get the best expired domains
- · Discover why you are buying the wrong expired domains and what you should do instead
- · Learn the “business acquisition” that big brands are using to dominate Google
Section Four: Tier Two Link Building
- · See how to “beef up” your tier one links
- · Learn what tier two links push your rankings up the most
- · Discover why your tier two link velocity and anchor text is completely wrong
- · Find out how to build tier two links (like a white hat)
Course preview and screenshots
Gotch SEO Academy – How To Dominate The Search Engines Contains: PDF´s