Drive Massive Traffic And Raving Fans To Your Facebook Pages, Pinterest, Sales Pages, Blogs, And Social Media…
- 10 Premium, Fully Researched Infographics on Self Help & Personal Development topics
- Ready to go as-is in PNG format
- Available in PSD and AI for editing and branding
Exciting, Viral Worthy Content You Can Share And Sell – Instantly.
How would you like to know the best way to get hordes of viral social traffic to your websites, engage your audience at peak potential, and significantly enhance your position as an expert in your field?
Look no further than Infographics!
If you haven’t used any element of infographics for your business yet, then you are missing out a lot! And there is a high chance you are forfeiting a wealth of opportunities to your competitors who are using infographics right this moment.
6 Amazing Reasons To Use Infographics
People love facts, figures and statistics. And when you add compelling images and graphics, you have addictive content!
Due to infographics attractiveness the capacity for them to be shared on social networks and become viral is much higher than ordinary text content.
Today’s online publishing is on a global playing field, and infographics can help you put that message across effectively… in a more exciting way!
The research required to create an infographic will display your knowledge and enhance your position as an expert on your subject!
Increase Your Traffic
An infographic that is linked and compelling by its nature will drive traffic to your website band blog as people share and click!
Search Engine Benefits
The viral nature of infographics makes people link to your site and Google will index your website higher due to Google’s Page Rank algorithm.
Introducing Infographics Motivation
10 Customizable Infographics On Self Help & Personal Development
Where And How To Use These Infographics?
- Facebook – build your FB page ‘likes’ by getting your photos shared! And go viral every time a user shares your photo with his circle of friends, in his group, or on his page. (TIP: add descriptions like “If you like this, SHARE this” and “SHARE if you agree” to increase your sharing rate by 300%!)
- Twitter – Infographics shared on Twitter get 832% more ReTweets than any other types of images and even links to articles? [Source: MediaBistro]
- Your blog post – use as instant content, no need to write a word!
- Use on your sales copy to educate your prospects and increase sales conversions!
- Use as instant bonus material to your information products!
- Print these infographics and publish as poster or for your DVDs , home study course, book, etc.
Course preview and screenshots
Infographics Motivation Contains: Graphics