FB Marketing Advanced University: Power Editor
Master Power Editor and Profit from Facebook!
Youve spoken, and Ive listened!
I have put together this comprehensive course on Facebook Power Editor. It is quite simply the most powerful, yet underutilized, tool available to marketers. The problem is that most do not understand how to use it.
Heres what you can expect:
- Five sections of lessons, from beginner to advanced
- Completely self-serve Learn at your pace!
- More than 40 written lessons
- More than four hours of video
With this course, I will lead you to Power Editor mastery. These are the tools that lead to profits for your business.
If you want to master Facebook ads, this is the way to do it. Ive helped countless marketers reach their ideal audience and grow their business online with the help of Facebook. You can, too!
Why Power Editor is GREAT
If youve been reading my content for a while now, you know that I push using Power Editor CONSTANTLY. Its a free tool, yet so many marketers are overwhelmed by it.
The problem is that if you arent using Power Editor, youre throwing money away!
Youre probably using the self-serve ad tool that 99% of other advertisers are using. As a result, you dont have access to these things:
- Tracking and Optimizing for Conversions
- Optimizing for Specific Actions
- Showing Your Ad ONLY in the News Feed, Mobile or More
- Targeting based on Buying Histories
- MUCH MORE
If you arent doing these things, you are wasting your money!
What Youll Get
- More than 4 hours of video tutorials
- More than 40 unique blog tutorials
- Regular assignments to help you sharpen your skills
- The option to have assignments emailed to you
I am going to tell you everything I know about Power Editor. And I will teach it in a way that will make it easy and fun to learn!
So, what will I cover in this course? Heres an overview, but I will be adding lessons as well:
Introduction to Power Editor
- What is Power Editor?
- Why You Should Use It
- How to Set It Up
- A Walk-Through of the UI
Getting Started with Power Editor
- Creating a Campaign
- Creating an Ad
Intermediate Use of Power Editor
- Exploring Ad Types
- Maximizing Placements
- Targeting Precise Interests
- Reaching Users by Broad Categories
- Focusing on Connections
- Deciding between CPC, CPM and Optimized CPM Bidding
Advanced Use of Power Editor
- Conversion Tracking
- Saved Target Groups
- Partner Categories
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- Conversion Specs
- Split Testing
- Unpublished Posts
This is great, but heres an added bonus!
Facebook Ad Reports
Within this section, I will teach you how to use the new Facebook ad reports to maximize the effectiveness of your ads.