Increase Your Service Fees & Consistently Get More Clients?
Imagine if you could take a day or even a whole week off without wondering whether or not everything in your business is running smoothly.
By smoothly, I mean when you take a week off, the work is still getting done, sales are coming in, and clients are getting all the results you promised them.
And YOU didn’t have to do the work!
Instead the systems, team, and training you put in place made sure that you could enjoy your time off while the BUSINESS did the work.
Sounds like a dream right?
Maybe you’re thinking that could never be your reality, but the reality is THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD RUN and that it how your business CAN run.
If you own a small marketing agency or even if you are a freelancer, then joining the IMScalable Agency Alliance could be the best thing you do all year.
Inside you’ll be able to…
- Access multiple training courses on prospecting, lead generation, pitching clients, closing bigger deals, writing better proposals, and having a full pipeline of deals waiting to work with you.t marketing strategies.
- You’ll get access to checklists, spreadsheets, and process maps that allow you to setup systems that do the work – instead of YOU doing the work.
- You’ll get to speak with experienced agency owners who are sharing how they are getting clients and how they are getting results for their clients in our private forum.
- You’ll get constructive criticism from members on your campaigns, funnels and landing pages. All so you can create more profitable campaigns that lead to happier customers and more referrals.
- You’ll learn how to recruit new team members, how to interview them, and how to manage them. Even better, give your login to your assistant and let them do that for you!
- You’ll be able to use the Agency Alliance as a training source for your team members so they are trained to do the work for you.
- You will be able to create partnerships with other agency owners and freelancers so you can grow your referral network.
- Gain access to our lead-referral system where we connect you with REAL prospects with budgets ranging from $5k – $30k per month.
(We pay for advertising that generates leads for our members)
Here’s What You Can Expect Inside…
Agency Alliance Core Training
Mastering the Pipeline:
- How to build a lead gen. funnel that collects cold leads, filters out the unqualified prospects, and notifies you automatically when you have a ready-to-buy hot lead
- How to create a pipeline of clients waiting to work with you
- How to create a pipeline document that rates your prospects, keeps track of follow ups, and stops the up and down roller coaster of sales each month
- How to use question based sales approach so your prospects sell themselves on hiring your company (great for people who aren’t good at sales)
- How to close a sale without sounding like a cheesy used car salesman
- How to write proposals that help you close those sales that are “almost closed”
- How to write service agreements that protect you from clients who try to slip in extra work without paying extra
When you implement the action items in this training you will have a constant stream of new leads, you’ll only speak with qualified prospects, and you will close bigger deals more often. You will have a plug-and-play system that anyone on your team can use and take YOU out of the sales process.
Onboarding Success Systems:
- How to create a system that automates the new client process so that every new client feels confident in your services right from the start instead of backing out of the deal
- How to create a system so that everyone on your team knows exactly what to do when a new client comes on instead of you having to micro-manage them
- How to create easy reports for all of your clients so they see the results you are getting for them
- How to turn every new client into a feedback and referral loop so that they are helping you build your business bigger each month
- How to track ad spend, expenses, and revenue separately so that there is never any “lost” funds and makes tax time a breeze
- How to create a spreadsheet that tracks your quarterly progress and predicts your revenue for next quarter based on historical data
With Onboarding Success Systems you can rest assured that every new client has the same excellent, reliable experience with your company without you having to micro-manage the team. You will feel confident that everything is tracked accurately, clients are giving you feedback, and referrals come in like clockwork.
Facebook Workflow Masterclass:
- How to create a bulletproof workflow for managing Facebook ad campaigns for clients so that every client gets the same great experience
- How to create a 3 phase process for taking new clients from “testing the market” through “scaling sales volume” safely and effictively so that they are happy with your results
- How to structure your new campaigns to get the client to positive ROI as quickly as possible
- How to set up reporting dashboards so that everyone on the team can see whats going on with the campaigns at all times and identify problems before they become nightmares
- A proven system for creating ads for multiple types of campaigns including the images you should use, how to enhance the images for more clicks, and how to write good ad copy
- How to identify low performing ads, how to optimize them for better performance, and how to avoid creating bad ads all together
- Download our swipefile of good and bad ads so that you always have samples to work from and so that anyone on your team can create the ads so that YOU aren’t stuck doing the work
Facebook Workflow Masterclass covers the entire process, step by stepfrom creating the ad, testing markets, optimizing campaigns, scaling up, and reporting so you can pass on those tasks to an employee and know it’s going to get done correctly everytime.
Confessions of a Native Advertiser:
- Discover what native advertising is all about, how it works, why it works, and how they’ve actually been used since the 1930’s
- What types of content to use for your native ads and a proven formula for writing pre-sell pages that convert visitors to sales
- Where to buy native ads and why we use Twitter and Facebook for our native ads instead of the typical places
- The perfect layout for your blog that turns every blog post into a native ad capable of making sales
- How to explain the value of native advertising to your clients so that they are confident in trusting you to setup a new form of advertising campaign for them
Confessions of a Native Advertiser reveals how native advertising is becoming the new norm of online advertising, and how your agency can profit wildly from this new way of doing things.
Course preview and screenshots
Justin Brookes – Alliance Agency Contains: Videos, PDF´s