Finally… a PROVEN, Legitimate Program to Identify a Profitable Idea… and Turn It Into a Reliable Side Income of $1,000/Month With Just 5 Hours a Week
Use these tested, step-by-step techniques to find a profitable idea and turn your EXISTING skills into DIRECT side income
NEW in Earn1K 2.0… A Private Vault packed with all-new scripts, never-before-released case studies, and examples from every conceivable field. Plus, new expert Master Classes on time management, negotiation, systems-building, and marketing.
Roadmap: A Week-by-Week Overview
Week 1: Crush your barriers
- Learn the #1 biggest barrier youll face when starting, and then overcome it
- How to pick the right field, even if you think you dont have any skills
- Psychological tactics to keep yourself highly motivated and even increase your performance
- How to avoid what almost all new freelancers waste hours on with ZERO results
Week 2: Dominate your niche to maximize demand
- Learn the power of ‘No,’ to drive demand for your services higher than ever, while protecting your time and energy
- How to instantly evaluate the demand for your service before ever spending time on marketing
- The difference between creating a niche and specializing in one
- How to use niche techniques to select a target market that’s irresistible to high-value clients
Week 3: Tapping into your clients Buy mechanism
- Learn the 16 most effective emotional triggers that tap into your clients’ desire to buy
- Why your ‘skills’ arent as important as you think
- How to construct rock-solid deliverables so clients see your value – and get desperate for your services
- The upsell techniques that land you bigger projects, partnership deals, and even full-time job offers
Week 4: Set your price…then increase it
- Choosing your price without agonizing or hedging
- How to get clients to gladly pay you more than they originally planned
- Why clients WANT you to sell to them (and how to do it so it works)
- Learn the one tactic to use so you never again say I dont know where to find clients !
Week 5: Communicate to maximize client love
- Instantly spot dead-end leads, and learn how to avoid them
- The right (and wrong) way to pitch a new client
- Email scripts to help you pitch clients in minutes, not hours
- Develop trust and obliterate your clients’ hidden objections with specific, proven phrases
Week 6: Closing the sale from your first conversation
- Getting to the ‘Yes’ before even telling them your rate
- How to close any sale
- When NOT to close – even if your client is ready to buy
- The 1-2 punch and other powerful email techniques to get people to respond
Week 7: On-the-job: overcoming objections and getting referrals
- How to gain your clients trust, so they reveal to you their hidden fears and desires
- Exact lines you can use to overcome even the biggest client objections
- How to turn one-time clients into lifelong business partners
- Your Must-Dos for the end of every client engagement
Week 8: Optimize your business, and make the leap!
- How to turn around problem clients
- Tactics to flood your inbox with more referral business than you can handle
- Optimize your system to get more business with less effort
- When it’s time to ‘make the leap’ and start working for yourself!
Master Classes: Inside Material from Field Experts
As you start understanding how to turn your skills into income, youll have more and more detailed questions about specialized topics.
So we’ve assembled some of the top experts in pricing, picking a profitable niche, time management & productivity, and marketing.
These Master Classes give you invaluable access to these experts who usually charge consulting fees of hundreds of dollars per hour — and some of whom don’t ever take clients. You’d literally never be able to get their dedicated attention to address your business ideas in its growth phases (the most important time).
Each week, as your own business grows, you test more techniques, and get deeper in your customers’ heads, you’ll find the weekly master classes increasingly valuable.
Noah Kagan on Picking a Niche & Creating Fame
Noah’s Master Class covers picking a niche and turning clients into ecstatic referrals.
Tim Ferriss & Ramit Sethi on Ultimate Productivity
Tim’s Master Class covers time management, especially how to motivate yourself after long days at work. He also goes over exactly how to identify your ideal customer (not time-sucking freeloaders).
Mike Williams on Customer Clairvoyance
Mike’s Master Class shows you how to get deeply in your customer’s head, and master the art of “customer clairvoyance.”
Alexis Martin Neely on Maximizing Your Rates
Alexis covers how to set and maximize your freelance rates.
Dharmesh Shah on Mining New Leads
Dharmesh goes in-depth on:
- Once you know your target market, how do you find leads to pitch?
- Good sources of leads: blogs, forums, directories, asking people you know
- Any unique ways you know of getting in contact with hard-to-reach peopleNick Holland on Closing Every Sale
Nick teaches you specific strategies to turn cold prospects into strong leads — overcoming classic objections — and earn your freelance dream income on the side.
Susan Su on Enchanting Your Client
Susan’s Master Class covers how to win over even the most reluctant customers and turn them into referral machines for your freelance business
Pamela Slim on Making the leap to full-time
Pam covers the psychological and emotional side of earning more, including dealing with (un) supportive friends and knowing when to make the leap to your own full-time business.
Hiten Shah on Valuing Customers
Hes going to cover advanced marketing techniques and how to value your customers to multiply your bottom line.
Dan Martell on Getting Famous in Your Field
It only took him just under 6 months to become well known in Silicon Valley and now hes going to share his techniques to rapidly get known for your expertise, no matter how obscure your circumstances.
Pam Slim on Ethical Selling
Over the past year we learned that sales are something holding Earn1K students back. So for Earn1K 2.0, Pams going to share the step-by-step selling process that connects you with your market in a non-salesly, but highly effective way, to infuse revenue into your side business.
Laura Roeder on Creating Systems
Laura Roeder teaches small businesses how to establish their brand online. In just two years, shes built a list of 10,000+ and generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in a single month. She did this by becoming an expert at creating automated systems for her business.
Laura will show you how to use systems to explode your business and double your revenue. You will learn how to strategically execute systems in your business to automate, replicate, and multiply your earnings dramatically.
Youll Also Get…
Exclusive Video With Pam Slim: Creating Your Life Plan
Coach and award-winning author of Escape from Cubicle Nation, Pam Slim walks you through how to achieve your dream lifestyle. Shes also one of my Earn1K students favorite master classes and the only guest Ive invited back this year.
In this 60-minute video, you get:
- How smart people are seizing the massive opportunity from the recent recession
- The real truth about mentors how to find the right mentor to leverage your career
- The steps to turning every failure into massive success
- “Finding Your First Profitable Idea” In-Depth Video Course
We know that finding your first profitable idea can be the toughest step of all. So to make it even easier, Im including a special separate product I created that focuses specifically on finding a profitable idea.
Not 50 ideas.
Not 20 ideas.
1 profitable idea that will generate side income for you.
- Instant access to the 67-page Finding Your First Profitable Idea e-book
- 14 video whiteboard sessions (hours of video), including scripts, when to work for free, how to systematize your ideas, and more
- 13 bonus audio idea teardowns so you can see the mistakes and the successes of real Earn1K students
Course preview and screenshots
Ramit Sethi – Earn1K 2.0 Contains: Videos, PDF´s