Introducing Instant Network
How to build a network of 10 powerful connections — just 10 — for one-on-one mentorship, lasting introductions, and “skip-the-line” access into the private world of unannounced jobs and unrivaled perks
This new online course takes my best insights on building a powerful support network and gives you the most specific, word-for-word scripts, strategies, and tactics to find your powerful 10 allies.
- Even if you’re not already a “success story.”
- Even if you live in the middle of nowhere.
- Even if you don’t know what you want to do with your life.
Within 14 days:
- You’ll identify the ten key people — just 10 — who’ll give you one-on-one mentorship, lasting introductions, and “skip-the-line” access into the private world of unannounced jobs and unrivaled perks
- You’ll have gotten responses from all of them! This is not just theory. My goal with this course is that you’ll meet more VIPs in the next 14 days than in the last 2 years
- You’ll know exactly what to say to them when you first reach out, when you communicate by email, even when you meet in person. All carefully shown to you in word-for-word scripts — and I’ll show you how to make them authentically yours
Instant Network moves past platitudes like “Build a network!” into the actual specifics of how to do it. By the first week, you’ll have replies in your inbox from VIPs you’ve dreamed of talking to. And beyond tactics, you’ll get a hand-picked selection of my best material on building long-term relationships, reaching VIPs, and even the social skills to have smooth interactions with them over email, phone, and in person.
My team painstakingly crawled through over 100 hours of our material to integrate the most impactful, ready-to-use material for you. And then we added to it.
If you’ve already joined one of my courses, you’ll get even more out of this. We reorganized and re-engineered the material to make it rapidly applicable (hence, Instant Network). We stripped away anything that would get in your way, and added material that would make it even easier to identify your 10 VIPs, get in touch with them — bypassing the people crowding their inbox with request after request — and begin building a long-term relationship where they’re delighted to open their network to you.
And once you get your first meeting with a VIP who wants to help you — who wants to open his network to you and share private invitations and opportunities with you — you’ll see how the principles fit together: from understanding the psychology of VIPs when you email them, to using high competence triggers when you meet them, to becoming a more interested and interesting person, so VIPs want to help you.
If you haven’t been able to afford my top-tier courses before, like Find Your Dream Job, my Instant Network course much more affordably priced to help you tap into the hidden opportunities that most people never see.
Is Instant Network as effective as my Dream Job program (which costs over $1,000 more than this course)? Of course not! If you want the full-featured course on finding an entire new job, including identifying what your dream job is, building a network to help you navigate the waters, interviewing, negotiating, and out performing in your first 100 days…Find Your Dream Job is the best material you can find. (It’s also significantly more expensive.)
But if your goal is to tap into the advice and personal networks of VIPs who’ve been in your exact situation, considered all the alternatives, and made the right choice — Instant Networkcan get you more than a meeting with these rare people. You’ll learn how to build an ongoing, life-changing relationship.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Why connecting with the right 10 people can skyrocket your career…and how you can pick and connect with them in as little as 7 days
- The easy way to “leap-frog” past other highly qualified individuals — it’s not what THEY know, it’s who YOU know
- How to stop disqualifying yourself from life-changing opportunities with your reluctance about networking…and why building a powerful support network is MUCH EASIER than you think
- The secrets to creating instant rapport with anyone — even people you’ve just met
- How to network authentically and build DEEP relationships with other experts in your industry
- The sleaze-free method for becoming the person that everyone in your community knows and likes
- EVERYTHING you need to know to have a meaningful conversation with any VIP. I’ve even included a 7-stage “conversational roadmap” detailing exactly what to say when you meet a VIP — including where to stand, when to arrive, and who pays
- 10 word-for-word email scripts you can use to start networking today, including how to get a VIP to personally respond to you, how to reach out to someone you have zero connections with, and even what to say if you get rejected.
- Save YEARS of “figuring it out” on your own — learn how to connect gain up-to-date career and industry wisdom that nobody ever tells you about in college or any website
- How to get access to 100’s of VIPs who can give you a backstage pass to pivotal career opportunities — for free
- The powerful “Closing the Loop” technique you can use to turn introductions into lasting relationships. Stay at the top of a VIP’s mind so that when opportunity comes knocking, you’ll be the first one they call
- Real case studies detailing how people used natural networking to find career opportunities and overcome self-defeating beliefs
- 4 powerful action steps that ease you into networking effortlessly and “lubricate” your chances for massive career opportunities
- Advanced strategies on becoming a well-renowned connector so that your influence in the industry spreads like wildfire — you won’t find these on any internet “Top 10” list
- My simple system for staying in touch with friends in any city — if I ever need help picking a restaurant, I know exactly who to call
- Never before seen footage of how I host private networking dinners with extremely influential VIP’s
- And much more
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
Ramit Sethi Instant Network Contains: Videos, PDF´s, Documents