Transform Your Knowledge & Influence
Into Recurring revenue
Discover a proven blueprint for Launching, Growing and Scaling a 6, 7 and even 8-figure membership site.
If youd like to create a steady stream of recurring revenue, based around what you already know, then reading this letter will become one of the best investments you can make in your business.
But First, A warning
Recurring revenue (for any business) requires a shift away from old habits. The old way of doing business means you make a sale and hope customers come back again. But chasing new sales every month and hoping customers buy again is stressful and unpredictable. Thats why Im thrilled you have an interest in TRIBE. The system I provide helps you serve your audience in a way that eliminates stress. By simply repackaging what youre already doing and delivering it through a membership site, you instantly give your business a tremendous amount of stability. This new approach to business allows you to produce high value for your clients while creating dependable, reliable sales for your business EVERY SINGLE MONTH. As the former co-founder of WishList Member, the worlds most popular membership platform for WordPress (powering over 60,000+ membership sites), I literally had the opportunity to interact with tens of thousands of membership site owners. And during that time, I saw what worked and what didnt work when it comes to building long-lasting, highly profitable membership sites.
Its just as easy to make a recurring sale as it is to make a one-time sale
Heres a fact: major companies like Adobe, Microsoft, and Apple have made a conscious shift away from selling boxed software and instead they now sell monthly memberships or subscriptions. Other companies like Amazon and Google do it too.
Why did they make the move to subscriptions?
Because they realized that it was just as easy to make a recurring sale as it was to sell something one time. So instead of customers buying one time, the same customer will happily spend money with you every single month as long as they continue to get value. And in the long haul, it was a more profitable, reliable and stable business model. Now it has become the cornerstone of their business with millions of subscribers and hundreds of millions in reliable, monthly revenue.
So what is tribe?
TRIBE is a six week training program that gives you the clarity and confidence to launch, grow and scale a high 6, 7 and even 8-figure membership site. Ive taken over 10 years of working with tens of thousands of membership site owners and Ive distilled it down into the few key strategies that will make all the difference for you and your business. And when you apply this blueprint and strategies, youll have more breathing room in your business, less stress and a lot more time for the people and things that matter.
Specifically, this course is based around the 5 core strategies for long-term membership success. Starting with
Your Foundation Strategy
This is all about how to identify who you will serve, what they REALLY want, and how to best serve them with the right type of membership site. Youll discover
- The four reasons someone joins any membership site. The REAL reason someone joins a membership is very different than what youd expect. And when you know this, you can position yourself, your community and what you offer to really stand out. It will give you a HUGE strategic advantage.
- The two must have pieces of research you need to know about your market in order to position your membership as a I need this resource vs maybe Ill give it a try. Ill show you exactly how to find this information and how to use it. Knowing this, members will be MUCH more likely to stay longer – which is what you want because thats what will give you the opportunity to really serve them and make a lot more money.
- The six membership models and how to pick the one thats right for you. Not every membership model is right for every market. Thats why Ill walk you through selecting the one that will be the best fit for your market and the type of business you currently have.
- The less stress membership philosophy. Everything in the Foundation Strategy is intentionally designed around two core beliefs that I have about membership sites – maximize profitability while minimizing stress. There are many things you can do with a membership site. But one of the most important discoveries I had was that if your membership site becomes overwhelming for YOU or your clients, the site will struggle. Ill show you how to make it low stress, profitable and fun.
This module is all about setting you up for success. Its about designing the perfect business – and thats what Ill show you how to do. Next well dive into your Content Strategy.
Your Content Strategy
This is about you crafting content that is easy to deliver and compels people to buy. Ill show you exactly how to structure your content so that your members rave about the progress theyre making with the things that theyre learning from you. Thats why Ill share
- The Success Path which, regardless of your market, will provide your audience tremendous clarity and momentum (and thats one of the reasons they wont ever want to leave). Ill walk you through creating your own path.
- How to create a years worth of content in less than a week. This is NOT about you being stuck on any content treadmill. This is about you designing a content strategy that incorporates massive amounts of leverage, to free up time (while providing a TON of value).
- The two types of must have content every membership needs. Most hobby sites only have one and thats a BIG reason why they fail long-term.
- Why LOTS of content is actually the kiss of death for long-term success. If youre thinking that you just throw a bunch of content into a members area and call it a day, youre wrong. That wont work. More content does NOT mean more value – its actually the kiss of death. Ill share how much to provide, when to deliver it and in what format.
- The #1 reason people cancel and how to structure your content to avoid high cancellations. Because did you know that the timing of when you deliver your content can and will dramatically impact how long people will stay? Same content, different timing. It makes all the difference.
The more strategic you are with your content, the more freedom youll create for yourself and the more value youll bring to your audience. Once weve designed your content strategy, then we shift gears to focus on your marketing strategy.
Your Marketing Strategy
This is your strategy for attracting new paying members. When it comes to marketing, there are a million things you can do. Im going to cut through the clutter and share with you the few things that we do over and over again to add thousands of new members with every promotion.
The growth that youll experience after implementing this marketing strategy will look like this:Heres specifically what well cover:
- Open vs. Closed marketing plans. Ive tried both and they each work. However, one will bring 3X the results with a fraction of the effort. Ill share the case study on why there is only one option if you want year-over-year increases.
- The 7 pricing strategies and specifically which ones will have the highest ROI in your market.
- The subtle pre-launch commitment campaign that generates massive momentum prior to any launch and virtually guarantees your opening week is a HUGE success.
- The simple 3-part launch process and the timing of each part that broadens your reach and boosts your conversions.
- How to position your membership as a must have resource vs. nice to have.
- Evergreen campaigns, wait list promotions and other tactical blueprints that consistently bring you a steady stream of new members month after month.
Just be warned, many of the strategies in this module will be counter intuitive to what most people teach. But you and I dont want normal results. We want a site that grows year after year – and thats exactly what will happen for you when you implement the lessons from this module. Then, once you have new members joining, youll need to keep them happy and paying month after month. Thats what Ill show you next.
Your Retention Strategy
This is your plan for keeping people happy and paying month after month. If you dont have a plan for this, youre in trouble. If you arent intentional about designing a retention strategy, you will lose a lot of people each month – and therefore a lot of money. This is THE most valuable module if you want to maximize your revenue with memberships and subscriptions. To be clear, you will lose members every month no matter what market youre in. But what Ill outline for you is a proven plan for minimizing drop off. In fact, my clients and I experience some of the highest retention rates Im aware of when it comes to information based memberships. If youve ever heard that members normally only stay for 3-4 months, then you know that person does not have a solid retention plan. My clients see members staying for YEARS, not months. So Ill walk you through
- The real reasons people stay (there are only 4 of them) and how knowing this will shape the way you position your content, your marketing and ultimately your retention plan.
- One minor tweak that instantly tripled the lifetime customer value of a well known magazine and how to use the same technique in your membership.
- How a subtle shift in the way content was delivered reduced the drop off rate by 40% of a well known subscription service. Its so easy to apply and will almost instantly boost your lifetime value.
- Why the first 45 days are critical to your success and the 7 actions you want every member taking to ensure their happiness.
- Membership guidelines and rules that impact peoples perception of your community
- Gamification and the role it plays in increasing your overall engagement (as well as how to implement it in a super simple way).
- Launch pricing and how to use it to increase commitment from your members while also increasing the perceived value of everything that youre doing.
This module is so jammed packed that it could be its own separate course. But as youll see, Ive broken it down into bite sized chunks that youll be able to pick and choose the strategies that make sense for your site. And as your membership grows and your members are happy, youre going to need to get clear on how you will scale the business. Which leads us to the final module
Your Growth Strategy
This module is about how to scale and grow with ease and minimal stress My philosophy is that as the more the business grows, the less you should be involved. But that means you need to think through
- The 4 growth stages of your membership and why too many site owners rush the third stage which causes their sales plateau.
- The critical numbers you need to know in order to really scale the membership to high 7 and 8-figure businesses.
- The roles you should be looking to hire for and the timing for when you should hire them (because contrary to popular belief, you shouldnt necessarily hire them right away).
- Tasks that can be quickly automated.
- Effective strategies for attracting highly engaged volunteers who will eagerly help you manage your community.
My goal with every client is to create a recurring revenue stream that frees you up to do what you do best. I want the same thing for you – and thats what well discuss in this module.
Course preview and screenshots
Stu McLaren – The Tribe Course Contains: Videos, PDF´s
You must be logged in to post a comment.